Neal Prokop MSc, CSCS, PES Sport Performance Specialist
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology (McGill University)
- Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology (U of M)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Performanace Enhancment (PES), Corrective Exercise (CES), and Golf Fitness Credential from National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Trained Multi-Sport Development Coach by Coaching Association of Canada (CAC)
- Multiple academic publications and works with players and coaches at the provincial, university and professional level.
- Athlete Experience:
1st Round draft pick and 5-Year WHL Alumni, two-time CIS Academic All Canadian (McGill - Ice Hockey), NHL free agent invite (2008).
- Professional Hockey Experience:
2016 | Canberra Brave - Australian Ice Hockey League
2013-2015 | McGill University Redmen | Academic All Canadian
2006-2011 | Western Hockey League