Sport Manitoba offers grants, scholarships, programs, and support to help develop athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers in our province. Please explore your options below.
- Teen Physical Activity Grant
- Regional Sport Development Grants
- Princess Royal Pan Am Scholarship
- Coaching Manitoba Bursary
- Manitoba Foundation for Sports Scholarships (MFFS)
- MFFS Milt Stegall Scholarship
- You also have the opportunity to donate to sport, and contribute to the growth and maintenance of a healthy and strong community through increased participation.
- The CFTC was introduced by the Government in 2006 to help promote physical fitness among children by making it more affordable for Canadian families to register their kids in fitness activities.