Freezin' for a Reason!
SAVE THE DATE - Saturday, February 20, 2016
Ready? Set? GOOOO!!!! Get your costumes, teams and dares planned! The 5th Annual POLAR BEAR DARE will be taking place on February 20, 2016 in Lac Du Bonnet, MB!
TAKE THE DARE!
There are three ways to take the Polar Bear Dare:
1. Accept the dare, raise funds, and jump in the lake.
2. Dare someone else, raise funds, and they jump in the lake.
3. Dare one another, raise funds, and the one who raises the least jumps in the lake.
Costumes are encouraged and rewarded! Prizes will be awarded for the best costume, most entertaining jump, most money raised by team, and most entertaining individual or team.
Download your participant package for all the details!
Like our Polar Bear Dare Facebook page to get event updates as they happen.
Lend your support to someone who is willing to take the plunge or support the event in general. All proceeds will support Manitoba kids who cannot afford to play sport. Click on the DONATE button below, then select from the options on the left hand side whether you want to support someone you know who is participating (search by individual or by team) or just support the event in general (direct donation).
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for the event? Sponsorship package coming soon.
All proceeds from this event go to KidSport Manitoba. KidSport believes that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all kids should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport is a national charity administered by Sport Manitoba that helps to remove barriers and assist less fortunate children participate in sport... So ALL Kids Can Play!
- The individuals who participate in the Polar Bear Dare must be in generally good health and physically able to perform the task.
- All jumpers will be required to complete a waiver.
- All jumpers must fundraise a minimum of $100 in order to participate. Jumpers who raise a minimum of $100 will receive a free lunch and souvenir towel.