Sport Manitoba is hosting Regional Testing Combines open to athletes of ANY level and sport. The first Combine will take place in Winkler on September 9, 2016. The second Combine will take place in Brandon on September 10, 2016.
Pro for a Day
Athletes: get baseline testing done for speed, agility, strength and power in a fun environment while learning about sport protocols.
Coaches: get testing done for your entire team efficiently, at low cost and have their results reviewed by our sport performance experts.
Parents: learn about the sport development pathway and ask questions about strength and conditioning for your kids.
The Combine Includes:
- Info session for parents
- Athlete testing for Speed, Agility, Strength, & Power
- Specialized talent ID testing by Rowing Canada
- Review of athlete’s results by Sport Performance Experts
- Draws, Prizes & Live Music
- Recovery Snacks and Drinks
- Dri-Fit Canada Games Sport for Life Combine T-shirt
Registration Fee: $30 per participant
Registration fee includes the cost of the combine testing, a copy of performance results, and a Dri-Fit t-shirt. Also included is
a free information session for parents and coaches. ***Registration Deadline: August 27th 2016***