Sport Manitoba's services support the broad spectrum of sport to meet the needs of all Manitobans: from grassroots participation and community development, to the highest levels of athlete and coach achievement.
Sport Manitoba Services
- The Canada Games Sport for Life Centre is the home of amateur sport in Manitoba. It houses all our services and programs including over 60 sport organizations. Construction has started on Phase Two, the Qualico Training Centre. We expect it to open in June 2017.
- The Sport Medicine Centre offers exceptional one-on-one patient care for both sport and non-sport-related injuries.
- The Sport Performance Centre offers facilities, programming, and support to Manitoba's provincial team and its elite athletes and will expand onto the second floor of the Qualico Training Centre. Our Performance Centre also currently offers fitness classes and training for the general public which will expand considerably into a Fitness Centre on the top floor of the training centre.
- The Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame recognizes and honours those that have made their mark in Manitoba's rich sport hsitory by tellling their stories through articles and exhibits.
- The Paul Robson Resource Centre for Leadership and Coaching brings together the equipment and resources needed for leaders to further their growth and development.
- Booking Services include meeting rooms, the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame, and the Canada Games Sport for Life Performance Centre.
- Rental Services include mobile bleachers, hotel rooms, and vehicles.
- Print Services offers a variety of design and printing services to sport partners and the public.
- Insurance opportunity for sport partners to participate in an extensive, cost-effective insurance program specifically designed for amateur sport groups and their members.
- Sport Support Line for abuse, harrasment, bullying and hazing in sport. Support Line: 1-877-737-9875