NSTF PROJECT APPLICATION
The Canadian Council of Provincial and Territorial Sport Federations (CCPTSF) mission is to promote amateur athletic programs of provincial/territorial sport organizations on a nation-wide basis throughout Canada. All National Sport Trust Fund projects to be successful must demonstrate how they will contribute to the development of amateur sport on a national level and ensure quality-sporting opportunities will continue to be available.
Eligibility to Participate
To participate with the National Sport Trust Fund, sport organizations must be an incorporated not for profit organization and either:
- A Provincial sport partner recognized by Sport Manitoba.
- A current registered member of a Provincial sport partner. The member will require board approval from the Provincial sport partner prior to project acceptance from the NSTF.
Application Procedure for Projects
- Organizations are required to read, understand, and abide by the guidelines and procedures as described in operating manual.
- Download the Operating Manual of the National Sport Trust Fund – Manitoba Chapter.
- Contact the Fund Manager to discuss project outline and receive assistance prior to submission of a fundraising project application form.
- Submit a Fundraising Project Application Form to the NSTF – Manitoba Chapter a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the project. The deadline is increased to a minimum of six weeks for projects that exceed $50,000.
For more information contact:
Senior Manager, Finance