2020 Multi-Sport Summer Camp
We’re in the third year of Sport Manitoba’s Multi-Sport Summer Camp! It features a variety of activities that promote and develop key athletic attributes such as confidence, teamwork, functional foundations, and multi-sport skills.
This camp is open to kids aged 8-13 who love being active, are competitive, and want to try new activities!
Registration is now open:
Summer Camp Schedule
In collaboration with several Provincial Sport Organizations, each day will feature a pair of sport showcases focused on basic skill development and mini-games led by some of our sport-specific coaches and athletes.
Our lunch break will take place in the classroom so we can talk and learn about the feature sport of the day or hear from special guest speakers.
There will also be sports-themed word searches, trivia, and more. Between sport showcases and lunch, we’ll play coordination games and continue to develop overall physical literacy.
To print or view our schedule for the two weeks please click here.
If your child wants to try a variety of sports, further their athletic development, and is open to learning what it takes to be a well-rounded athlete, this is the summer camp for them!
The camp program includes:
- Sport showcases including badminton, basketball, volleyball, ultimate, fencing, cricket, judo, and curling
- Reaction and communication games: dodgeball, tchoukball, spike (reaction) ball, handball, and more
- Lunch and learn sessions: word searches, trivia, special guest speakers
Week 1: August 4-7, 2020 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Week 2: August 10-14, 2020 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Drop-off: 8:30-9:00
- Program starts at 9:00
- Programs ends at 4:00
- Pick-up: 4:00-4:30
- Week 1: $189 regular – Early bird $159 (before April 30)
- Week 2: $239 regular – Early bird $199 (before April 30)
What to bring:
Indoor shoes, gym clothes, water bottle, lunch, snacks.
Full program details will be sent to parents via email in mid-July.