By Neal Prokop, Sport Performance Specialist
Sport Manitoba Performance is excited to announce the gradual reopening of our training space with capacity limitations and restrictions beginning on Tuesday, February 16th.
- Capacity for each time slot is set at five athletes.
- A strict 75-minute workout slot will be allocated to athletes participating in personalized programs.
- Athletes are restricted to their designated area for the entire duration of their workout.
- Performance equipment will be distributed accordingly.
Time Slot Availability (75-Minute Slots)
Monday to Thursday | 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm
Friday | 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm
* These time slots are in effect until March 5th. Time slots will appear exactly 7 days in advance, and are bookable on a first come-first serve basis.
* There is a 48-hour cancellation window. Due to limited capacity, last minute changes are not allowed.
Athletes must reserve their training slot through the Performance EZ Facility Website here.
Loading Sessions Onto Your Account
Return to Train sessions must be purchased in advance of reserving your times lot on EZ Facility.
These packages can be purchased under the ‘Buy Now’ section.
Previously purchased semi-private sessions by individual athletes in the fall can be converted to the new ‘Return to Train’ session type. Please contact Jeff Wood or Neal Prokop if you have ‘paid’ semi-private sessions on your account that you would like converted.
There is no provincial team training, however if you are part of a NSO, College/University athletic team, Canada Games Talent Pool, or Provincial Development Team, you qualify for a discounted training rate. Contact Jeff or Neal for your discount code.
All athletes will be responsible for purchasing their own individualized sessions ahead of time, unless previous arrangements have been made through your provincial coach.
*Due to capacity, and restrictions, all athletes must be 12 years of age or older, or possess the minimum technical capacity to lift autonomously as determined by Sport Manitoba Performance.
- All athletes must stay in their allocated training space and wipe down equipment upon completion of their workout.
- Our washrooms will be accessible and sanitized regularly throughout the day. Showers will not be accessible to athletes after training sessions.
- Athletes will use separate entrances and exits. Athletes must enter Sport Manitoba through the main (south) entrance at 145 Pacific Avenue. Athletes will proceed left up the stairwell and enter the Performance Centre through the stairwell access point. Upon exiting, athletes will exit at the hallway access point, and turn left to exit the building via the north stairwell.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled training session, and athletes must wear a mask for the duration of their workout and time in the building. If you arrive before that, please stay in your vehicle, or outside, until it is 5 minutes before the session start time.
- Parents are not allowed in the facility, and are restricted to the outdoor drop off / pick up loading zones.
- Bring a water bottle. Athletes may fill their water bottle at the filling station, but they may not use the water fountain part of the station.
- All athletes MUST pre-reserve and sign up for their designated time slot. They must exit at the end of their allocated time slot, and remain in their designated area. No exceptions.
If you are displaying any symptoms at all, please do not attend your training session, isolate, monitor your symptoms and get tested.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.