We believe in creating a healthy and active community in Canada and are passionate about sharing our knowledge and inspiring Manitobans of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and walks of life.
The Canada Games Sport for Life Fitness Centre is a state-of-the-art functional training space located on the top floor of the Qualico Training Centre in Winnipeg's Exchange District just off Waterfront Drive. Our Centre offers:
- 160m indoor three-lane track surrounded on three sides by top floor windows and views of the city skyline
- State-of-the-art equipment including brand names like Woodway, Jacobs Ladder, Atlantis, TRX, ViPR, Kettlebells and more
- Complimentary fitness, yoga and spin classes with every membership, with over 30 class options to choose from weekly
- We also offer personal training services, mental skills services, corporate services, fitness programs, and workshops.
- Change rooms with shower amenities and FREE day lockers (bring your own lock)
- Access to an indoor parkade ($2 per hour until 24hr daily max of $15)
- FREE indoor bike storage
- Access to open courts on our 3 full-size main floor basketball/volleyball courts
- Access to our Performance Centre (high-performance training and testing), with enrollment in some of our Fitness Programs
- A full-service Sport Medicine Clinic (physician, chiro, physio, massage, dietician, sport psychology, pedorthist and more) right on site
- Meeting room spaces including a Conference Centre, theatre, break-out meeting rooms, computer lab and the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame
Shop local! Supporting the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre supports Manitobans. The Fitness Centre is operated by Sport Manitoba, a non-profit organization. Profits earned via the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre go towards developing Manitoba's amateur sport system and strengthening our communities...learn more