What is the Barbell Strength Club?
In the Barbell Strength Club, you choose your path and train in either Powerlifting (back squat, bench press, deadlift) or Olympic Weightlifting (snatch, clean & jerk). A complete training program is provided and customized for each club member depending on individual strength, needs, and goals. Coach Valarie Perry will guide each member through their program to help them reach their goals.
- Previous experience with lifts is required, or attendance to one of our introductory barbell programs. Click here for program availability.
- Class is 1.5 hours: workout/program takes 1 hour, plus warm-up and cool-down time
- This program takes place in the Performance Centre
To participate in the Barbell Strength Club, please purchase one of these options in-person at the Fitness Centre:
- monthly pass: $30-$40/month (auto-pay)
- 10-class pass: $80-$120/month
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org