Healthy employees tend to be happier and more productive employees!
Benefits for Employers
According to research by the Conference Board of Canada, workplace health and wellness was estimated to be a booming $6 billion industry and set to permeate 78% of workplaces in 2016. And while creating a healthy workplace can be a challenging task in today’s demanding work environment, organizations are recognizing the benefits including reduced health care costs and absenteeism, improved productivity and morale, and increased employee attraction and retention.
Employees are the most valuable assets to any company. By providing employees with these services, companies are improving wellbeing and job satisfaction, as well as raising retention rates.
What We Offer
The Canada Games Sport for Life Centre is a brand new premiere training facility. Located in Winnipeg's Exchange District. Our 124,000 square foot indoor space offers
- 160m indoor three-lane track
- fitness/yoga & spin studios with inspiring top floor views of the city skyline
- 3 full-size basketball/volleyball courts
- public gym with state-of-the-art equipment including brand names like Woodway, Jacobs Ladder, Atlantis, TRX, ViPR, Kettlebells and more
- home of the Performance Centre and a full-service Sport Medicine Clinic (physician, chiro, physio, massage, dietician and more)
- meeting room spaces including a Conference Centre, theatre, break-out meeting rooms, computer lab and the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame
We are located just steps away from beautiful Waterfront drive offering park space, river views, walkways and the Forks offering us opportunities to take our programs and services outdoors for new and inspiring experiences.
Customizable Corporate Rates
Corporate memberships and group rates are available and are customizable to meet your company's needs and budget. We offer memberships starting at just $399 for annual membership which includes 100 group fitness classes. Plus we offer private or semi-private training, workshops, events and discounts at special group rates. We want you to have the flexibility to choose the right option for you! Please contact our Fitness Manager Valarie Adamson at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your corporate health and wellness program.