The Canada Games Sport for Life Fitness Centre offers Fitness Programs you won't find anywhere else. They are open to both members and the public. You do not need a membership to sign up for our Fitness Programs. Fitness Programs are progressive in nature and you must commit to attend the program as you will learn more in each program class.
Our programs are
- Open to the public - you don't have to be a member of the Fitness Centre to take a Fitness Program
- Usually smaller class sizes, often limited to 8 participants
- Offer more one-on-one feedback from our instructors/trainers
- May target a specific skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and then build upon fundamental techniques as the class progresses
- Opportunity to learn and perfect new techniques
How are Fitness Centre Programs Different than Fitness Centre Classes?
We embed our program schedule from an alternative software - please allow a moment for it to load.