Are you ready to be inspired? This is Winnipeg's newest indoor/outdoor eight week summer boot camp designed to improve your overall fitness level, while burning energy in a fun and supportive environment. Our challenging total body workouts incorporate bodyweight exercises, strength, cardio, interval training and circuits. All sessions are led by our qualified trainers with a background in Kinesiology who are ready to motivate you to be the best you can be!
Our summer boot camp includes:
- Two weekly group training sessions led by our qualified personal trainers (16 sessions)
- Eight facility passes to the state-of-the-art CGSFL Fitness Centre
- Pre and post group fitness assessments using our specialized Sport Testing equipment led by our Performance Centre staff
- $10 off massage coupon to the CGSFL Sport Medicine Clinic
- Yoga wrap-up party and prizes to celebrate your success at the end of the session
Whether you are new to training or looking to push yourself to the next level – our team of trainers will keep you motivated and focused towards achieving your goals. Choose either the afternoon or evening session. Sessions will take place both indoor at the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre in Winnipeg's Exchange District and outdoors along beautiful Waterfront Drive.
July 3 – August 23
Tuesday and Thursdays
- Afternoon Slot: 12:15 p.m. with Davis
- Evening Slot: 5:45 p.m. with Shannon and Jon
- Pre: June 28, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Post: August 28, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Yin Yoga finale: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
For additional information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org