Basic Taping 1 will review:
- THE HAND
- Thumb tape job to prevent hyperextension or flexion or to lock into a neutral position.
- Buddy taping of the fingers.
- Wrist tape job to prevent hyperextension or flexion and variations to limit any tape from running through the palm of the hand based on sporting regulations and athlete comfort and preference.
- THE ANKLE
- Taping for the common ankle sprain, inversion, eversion and neutral positioning.
- Taping for the high ankle sprain.
- How to apply KT Kinesio tape for light support for a recovering ankle sprain.
- SHIN SPLINTS
- Taping the shins to alleviate pain using both athletic tape and KT tape.
- THE ARCH
- Taping for the arch of the foot to lift the arch, decrease knee pain, aid with plantar fasciitis.
Participants must register for workshop with Brittany (please see contact informaiton below) Limited spots available. Cost of course - Free.