At the Sport Manitoba Clinic, the safety and care of our patients and staff are a top priority. All our services are available including virtual/phone appointments where applicable. We have implemented all public health directives to keep you and your families safe.
During a clinical session there may be periods of close contact and patients will be required to wear a well-fitting mask when attending their appointment.
We are currently operating with cashless transactions. Debit and credit are available.
Some highlights of our enhanced safety precautions include:
- Upon entry, all patients are requested to use hand sanitizer.
- Patients will then be asked a set of screening questions to determine their risk of infection with COVID-19 before they can receive treatment at our clinic.
- We will not be seeing any patients that are at risk of having COVID-19.
- Visitors are restricted from entering except where absolutely necessary.
- We have adjusted our patient entrance and exit procedures to minimize potential contact.
- Our waiting room has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing.
- Clinic staff wear personal protective equipment in accordance with public health recommendations.
- All work/service areas will be sanitized between patients and wet contact times will be observed (2-3 minutes).
- All equipment used by/for the patient will be sanitized as above.
- All linens will be laundered between uses according to standard procedures.