Why make a donation to amateur sport?
Making a donation allows you to contribute to the growth and maintenance of a strong and healthy community through increased participation in sport. Your donation to Sport Manitoba or any of its approved partner organizations projects will help us do more to encourage and support participation in amateur sport across Manitoba, while assisting with specific and identified fundraising projects.
Who can I support with my gift?
- You can select any approved National Sport Trust Fund (NSTF) fundraising projects established by Sport Manitoba, partner organizations and their affiliates.
- View the list of approved projects.
- Projects or organizations not appearing on this list are not currently registered with the National Sport Trust Fund. Donations can only be accepted for approved projects.
How to Make Your Donation
There are several gift-giving options available including:
- Cash Donations – DONATE ONLINE NOW or complete a Donation Form and deliver or mail along with cheque to:
Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2Z6
- Gifts in Kind - such as listed securities, real estate or tangible property.
- Planned Gifts – such as bequests, life insurance and gift annuities.
If you are interested in donating a gift in kind or to discuss planned giving options, please contact the NSTF Manitoba Chapter.
Why select an NSTF project?
The National Sport Trust Fund (NSTF) is a philanthropic gift-giving program established through the Canadian Council of Provincial and Territorial Sport Federations (CCPTSF) for the development of amateur sport on a national level. The CCPTSF is a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA) with the Canada Revenue Agency.
As a registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA), we are able to issue an official tax receipt for all qualifying donations of $20 or greater. Sport Manitoba is the Fund Manager in Manitoba.
For more information contact:
Senior Manager, Finance
or Laurel Read