Mental skills training helps you push past any barriers that may be preventing you from reaching your full potential and can include a variety of topics such as motivation, goal setting, and self-esteem. These sessions are great for those looking for extra motivation or have questions or concerns regarding their exercise habits or sport-specific needs.
• individuals overcome internal or external pressures surrounding physical health and well-being
• encourage individuals to perform at their optimal level, regardless of the circumstances
• improve individuals’ attitudes and experiences surrounding exercise
What happens during a mental skills training session?
A mental skills training session is a conversation between yourself and our Mental Skills Consultant. It is a private meeting where numerous strategies are discussed to improve performance and personal development in training and in life. The training is individualized to fit the needs of the individual, or team. Discussion topics can include:
• barriers that might be holding you back from reaching your full potential
• mental strengths and weaknesses
• goal setting and working to achieving the goals
• increasing self-confidence
• receiving ongoing support and feedback in a safe environment
55-minute session - $70*
30-minute session - $40
*First session is a 55-minute session.