Experience What the Fitness Centre Has to Offer!
The Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre is having a Free Fitness Day! Head to the Sport Manitoba lobby elevators and go up to L4 to try out any of the equipment, classes, or orientations being offered free of charge. Our staff will be available to answer all your burning questions!
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Group classes:
- 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. INTERVAL with Denyne Symak
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. YOGA with Philip Rosario
- 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. STRENGTH with Miguel Fictoria
- Group equipment orientations 9:30 a.m., 12 p.m., and 2 p.m.
- Complete Fitness Centre facility access
We’ll be offering discounts on Fitness Centre memberships, personal training, and our Spring Bootcamp:
- Spring Bootcamp registration for $129 (regular price: $149)
- $50 off in-person start-up package for personal training
- Annual standard memberships for $419 (regular price: $479)
- 6-month memberships for $239 (regular price: $269)
For more information on the Fitness Centre’s programs and services, click here.
No pre-registration is required for Free Fitness Day group classes and facility access. Please be mindful of your class’s start time as the classes are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Changerooms may be busy, so we’d encourage you to come ready to workout other than a change of shoes
- Day lockers are available – please bring a lock
There are no COVID-19 policies for Free Fitness Day. However, masks are strongly recommended in all public spaces except for when actively participating in physical activity.