Sport Manitoba offers grants, scholarships, programs, and support to help develop athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers in our province. Please explore your options below.
- Regional Sport Development Grants
- Princess Royal Pan Am Scholarship
- Coaching Manitoba Bursary
- Manitoba Foundation for Sports Scholarships (MFFS)
- Fleming Family Hockey Coach Scholarship
- You also have the opportunity to donate to sport, and contribute to the growth and maintenance of a healthy and strong community through increased participation.
- Manitoba’s Fitness Tax Credit allows claims for fitness activities for children under 16 and by young adults aged 16 through 24.