Sport Manitoba offers grants, scholarships, programs, and support to help develop athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers in our province. Please explore your options below.
- Regional Sport Development Grants
- Princess Royal Pan Am Scholarship
- Coaching Manitoba Bursary
- Manitoba Foundation for Sports Scholarships (MFFS)
- Fleming Family Hockey Coach Scholarship
- Sport Manitoba has been engaged by the 2017 Canada Summer Games Host Society to manage the legacy fund, resulting from the 2017 Canada Summer Games held in Winnipeg, Gimli, and Kenora, ON.
- You also have the opportunity to donate to sport, and contribute to the growth and maintenance of a healthy and strong community through increased participation.
- Manitoba’s Fitness Tax Credit allows claims for fitness activities for children under 16 and by young adults aged 16 through 24.
- KidSport is a national not-for-profit organization that provides financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under. Through a confidential application process, they provide grants so kids can play a season of sport.