By Evan Midford, Website & Social Media Coordinator
- Attend an orientation and training session on Jul. 27, 2023.
- Lead a variety of age appropriate camp activities and games
- Show enthusiasm and encourage participants to get involved in all camp activities while respecting the equipment, facilities and personal property.
- Set a good example and be a role model for participants by demonstrating punctuality, cleanliness, teamwork, and respect.
- Prepare supplies for daily activities.
- Check participants in and out of camp at the beginning and end of each day.
- Maintain supervision of participants at all times.
- Understand the needs of campers and be able to make changes in scheduled activities if required.
- Effectively communicate with all staff, parents and participants while exhibiting good listening and problem solving skills.
- Complete daily and weekly activity tracking sheets to turn in to the Summer Camp Supervisor.
- Valid Criminal Record Check.
- Valid Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Must be First Aid and CPR Level C certified by the start of camp.
- Must be available during the entire time frame (Jul. 31- Aug. 11).
- Previous experience working with children in a camp setting is considered an asset.
- French is an asset.
- $16-$20/hour based on experience.
Please submit resume to: