This course runs on January 25 and 27, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. The fee is $50.
Participants must attend both days to receive credit for the course.
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
To register, please go to either our website or sign in to the Locker and go to Calendar. You can also register for online courses in other provinces if you would like. Just click “all provinces” in the Locker Calendar to see options.
For Ontario coaches, please register for courses through the Coaches Association of Ontario website.