This course runs on December 2 from 6-10 p.m. The fee is $50
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
To register please go to either our website or sign into the Locker and go to Calendar. You can also register for online courses in other provinces if you would like. Just click all provinces in the Locker Calendar to see options.
For Ontario coaches please visit the Coaches Association of Ontario website to register for courses