To celebrate National Coaches Week, Sport Manitoba Coaching is offering FREE NCCP courses online and in person to Manitoba coaches.
- The 4-hour Manage a Sport Program module provides coaches with the opportunity to plan and interact with program budgeting, setting staff and team expectations, arranging team travel, building athlete agreements, and reporting on athlete/team progress.
- This module is perfect for any club head coach, provincial team coach, aspiring team manager, or technical administrator.
- After completing the Manage a Sport Program module, you will be able to:
- manage administrative aspects of the program and oversee logistics;
- manage staff’s roles and responsibilities;
- manage camp and tournament finances and travel; and
- report on athlete progress throughout program.
If you’re interested in attending any of these courses please email Bree Langlais, Coach Education Coordinator at email@example.com
Limited spots are available, register today!