After taking the Prevention and Recovery workshop you will have the knowledge needed to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play; and
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury
The cost of the course is $55.00.