The 2018 Thompson Host Society Inc. is seeking an individual for the position of Assistant Games
Coordinator for the Manitoba Winter Games Powered by Manitoba Hydro, to be hosted March 4th to
10th in Thompson, Manitoba.
The successful candidate will work out of the Games Office at the TRCC, and report to the Games
Coordinator and the Co-Chairs of the 2018 Thompson Host Society Inc.
The Assistant Games coordinator will support the Games Coordinator with all administrative tasks,
including but not limited to the following:
- Email management – response, queries
- Office phone communication
- Records management, general filing and records keeping (electronic and paper)
- Committee communications
- Attending meetings to represent the games office or the Games Host Society.The Assistant Games Coordinator will also support and assist the Volunteer Committee with recruitment
events, data entry and database management.
During the week of the Games, the Assistant Games Coordinator will assume the role of office Manager
at the main Games office.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business administration or related experience (Minimum Grade 12
- Good time management skills resulting in efficient and accurate outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, and Google Drive
- Knowledge of Manitoba Games history
- Job-related experience would be an asset.
Application deadline 15 Nov 2017
Submit a resume, with cover letter by email to email@example.com