This course runs for 2 evening: August 11 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and August 12 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The fee is $75
After taking Prevention and Recovery you will have the knowledge needed to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play;
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury.
You must attend both sessions to receive credit for the course
To register please go to either our website or sign into the Locker and go to Calendar. You can also register for online courses in other provinces if you would like. Just click all provinces in the Locker Calendar to see options.
For Ontario coaches, please go to the Coaches Association of Ontario website at https://www.coachesontario.ca/calendar/