By Nolan Kowal, Sport Performance Specialist
As the COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues in Manitoba, our Sport Manitoba Clinic now has doses of the AstraZeneca/Covishield vaccine, and we are booking appointments for Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
As per the eligibility criteria specific to Medical Clinics, Manitobans aged 65 and older who have difficulty attending a supersite are eligible to receive the AstraZeneca/Covishield vaccine and Manitobans aged 55 to 64 with a specified high-risk condition continue to be eligible to receive the AstraZeneca/Covishield vaccine.
Vaccine eligibility is determined by the Province of Manitoba and eligibility criteria for Medical Clinics is updated regularly and available here: gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/eligibility-criteria.html
Call 204-925-5944 to book your vaccine appointment.
- Please print and complete this consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring your ID and Manitoba Health Card to your appointment. Masks are mandatory inside the Sport Manitoba facility and Clinic.
If you still have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines, Doctors Manitoba has answers to frequently asked questions on their website, ManitobaVaccine.ca. We encourage you to visit the site to read through the answers and to find out when you may be eligible for a vaccine. You can also sign up to receive a notification when you become eligible.
We are open:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thank you in advance for booking your appointment to help protect all Manitobans from the spread of COVID-19.
Stay safe and be well,
Your healthcare team at the Sport Manitoba Clinic