Sport Manitoba's services support the broad spectrum of sport to meet the needs of all Manitobans: from grassroots participation and community development, to the highest levels of athlete and coach achievement.
Sport Manitoba Services
- The Canada Games Sport for Life Centre is the home of amateur sport in Manitoba. It houses all our services and programs including over 60 sport organizations.
- The Sport Medicine Clinic offers exceptional one-on-one patient care for both sport and non-sport-related injuries.
- The Fitness Centre is a state-of-the-art gym featuring top of the line strength and cardio equipment, a three-lane 160m track, court space and studio spaces for spin, yoga and more.
- The Sport Performance Centre offers facilities, programming, and support to Manitoba's provincial team and its elite athletes.
- The Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame recognizes and honours those that have made their mark in Manitoba's rich sport hsitory by tellling their stories through articles and exhibits.
- The Paul Robson Resource Centre for Leadership and Coaching brings together the equipment and resources needed for leaders to further their growth and development.
- Booking Services include meeting rooms, the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame, and the Canada Games Sport for Life Performance Centre.
- Rental Services include mobile bleachers, hotel rooms, and vehicles.
- Print Services offers a variety of design and printing services to sport partners and the public.
- Insurance opportunity for sport partners to participate in an extensive, cost-effective insurance program specifically designed for amateur sport groups and their members.
- Sport Support Line for abuse, harrasment, bullying and hazing in sport. Support Line: 1-877-737-9875