Each year, Sport Manitoba’s annual Night of Champions presented by Manitoba Chicken Producers celebrates sports excellence in Manitoba. Manitoba is rich with countless remarkable sport people of all ages with amazing stories of success, service and dedication. We have young individual athletes and teams garnering national and international attention for their athletic abilities, volunteers of all ages dedicating their time to ensure a brighter, stronger amateur sport system in Manitoba, officials who guarantee decorum and fair play, and coaches who lead, develop, and mentor Manitobans who participate in sport. Held annually in the spring.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1, 2019
- The Manitoba Chicken Producers Junior Female Athlete of the Year
- The Manitoba Chicken Producers Junior Male Athlete of the Year
- The Calm Air Junior Team of the Year
- Open Female Athlete of the Year
- Open Male Athlete of the Year
- Open Team of the Year
- Female Coach of the Year *
- Male Coach of the Year *
- *These nominees are selected from the nominees of the Coaching Manitoba Impact Awards.
- The Great-West Life Outstanding Volunteer Award
- The Great-West Life Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award
- The OPIN Official of the Year
“Manitoba's sport community is stronger than ever and it's an honour to celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of our athletes, coaches, volunteers, and officials at this prestigious event.”
Jeff Hnatiuk, President and CEO, Sport Manitoba
“We’re inspired by the commitment and dedication of all the nominees and we look forward to celebrating their achievements at Night of Champions.”
Stuart Nikkel, Chair, Manitoba Chicken Producers