The Canada Life Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award is presented to a sport volunteer for their significant contributions to the enhancement and development of amateur sport in Manitoba. Individuals in this category seem to have no limits to the time they will commit to sport. Their energy and enthusiasm and the lasting impact their innovative ideas and strategies are having on sport serve as an inspiration to us all.
Nominations in this category are accepted from the public at large.
- Nominees must be 17 years of age and under as of December 31st, 2019.
- Must be born or raised in Manitoba.
- Nominations should be based upon accomplishments in sport whether in the past calendar year or over an extended period of time
- Nominees must act in a voluntary (non-paid) capacity.
- The Selection Committee makes its decision based solely on the information you provide. Please assist the committee by ensuring that the nomination is accurate, succinct and complete.
- The selection committee reserves the right to refuse the nomination of an individual who is not in good standing with the Provincial Sport Organization.
*This form cannot be saved so please complete it in one sitting. Any additional information or documents for any questions can be emailed to Amanda.Wilks@sportmanitoba.ca