Are you ready to be inspired? This indoor/outdoor nine week summer bootcamp is designed to improve your overall fitness level while burning energy in a fun and supportive environment! Our challenging total body workouts incorporate strength, cardio, and mobility training. All sessions are led by our qualified trainers with a background in Kinesiology who are ready to motivate you to be the best you can be!
Our summer boot camp includes:
- Two weekly group training sessions led by our qualified personal trainers (16 sessions)
- Nine facility passes to the state-of-the-art CGSFL Fitness Centre
- Pre- and post-group fitness assessments so you can track your progress
Whether you are new to training or looking to push yourself to the next level, our team of trainers will keep you motivated and focused towards achieving your goals! Choose either the morning or evening session. Sessions will take place both indoors at the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre in Winnipeg's Exchange District and outdoors along beautiful Waterfront Drive in Stephen Juba Park.
July 2 – August 29
Tuesday and Thursdays
- Morning Slot: 6:15 am with Shannon
- Evening Slot: 5:45 pm with Orvana
- Pre: July 2 during your registered time slot
- Post: August 29 during your registered time slot
Early Bird $199 (purchase on or before June 15th using Promo code SUMMER19)
Early Bird $179 (purchase on or before June 15th using Promo code SUMMER19)
For additional information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org