This class runs on February 1 from 6:00-9:30 p.m. and February 4 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. The fee is $50
Participants must attend both sessions to receive credit.
After taking this module you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- identify how the use of words and methods help athletes relate to their preferred learning style;
- use well-formulated feedback, offering it at the right time and with the right frequency.
To register please go to either our website or sign into the Locker and go to Calendar. You can also register for online courses in other provinces if you would like. Just click all provinces in the Locker Calendar to see options.
For Ontario coaches please visit the Coaches Association of Ontario website to register for courses