The Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame is available for rental! If you're looking for a unique, inspiring place to hold your next meeting, party, or get-together, our 3,000 square foot gallery can accommodate your needs. We can provide everything you need to put on an event including planning and setup, catering, audio and visual options including a 15-foot projector screen and an 80-inch television, and a backdrop showcasing Manitoba's rich sports heritage.
The Hall of Fame Gallery is great for presentations, media conferences and sit-down functions such as cocktail receptions, dinners, or business meetings.
Christmas – Special Events
We can provide everything you need to put on an event including planning and setup, catering, audio and visual options. The Hall of Fame Gallery is great for special events sit-down functions such as cocktail receptions, dinners, or business meetings.
It's also a great place for kids! The Hall of Fame hosts birthday parties and team windups, and all food and entertainment are provided!
$13.99/person (plus taxes). Price includes:
● Services of a Hall of Fame party coordinator who will make all arrangements and facilitate the entire event.
● 2 hours private use of the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame Gallery
● An age-appropriate scavenger hunt including prizes for everyone
● An X-Box Kinect tournament (choice of hockey, golf, track & field, bowling, football, darts, beach volleyball, tennis, downhill skiing, baseball, soccer, boxing, table tennis, swimming, diving, gymnastics, kayak, rowing, cycling, shooting, archery, weightlifting)
● Official medals ceremony following the tournament (Canadian Anthem played) – Gold, Silver and Bronze medals provided
● Access to the “Locker Room” – photo opportunity with backdrops, uniforms and cutouts of Ken Ploen (Blue Bomber QB), Ab McDonald (Wpg Jets first captain), Jennifer Jones (World Champion curler) or Cindy Klassen and Clara Hughes (Olympians)
● Pizza and drinks
**Chaperones will be admitted free of charge. You may bring your own cake/other snacks with prior approval.*
For details on capacity and pricing, please call 204-925-5936 or email.