- Members and guests must observe the Fitness Centre policies and etiquette at all times.
- Instructions from staff must be adhered to at all times.
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, and a completed waiver and liability form are required to purchase a membership or drop-in.
- Outdoor footwear, food, and hot beverages are not permitted in the Fitness Centre.
- Patrons are required to wear reasonable workout attire while using the Fitness Centre, including tops and shoes.
- Outside equipment is not permitted in the Fitness Centre.
- Our facility is a scent-free facility. Please avoid wearing perfume, aerosol-scented sprays or scents in the facility.
- If you would like to listen to audio of your own choice, please use headphones or earbuds as personal speakers are not permitted.
- The Fitness Centre is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to personal property. Please store your personal property in a day locker during your visit. Locks are available for purchase at the desk.
- Outside trainers and/or coaches are not permitted to train clients in our facility.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, suspend, or cancel membership if rules and policies are not followed. A verbal and/or written warning will be given first. Failure to comply will result in suspension or cancellation of facility access and/or membership without a refund.
- Management and staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at any time or to remove persons guilty of disruptive or disorderly conduct – including, but not limited to; verbally or physically threatening staff or other persons, swearing aloud, dangerous and/or disruptive behaviour, and gaining unauthorized and/or wrongful access.
- Patrons must be 15 years or older to use the Fitness Centre except when working with a Fitness Centre service provider.
- We do not accept $100 bills.
- Please remove your outdoor shoes before entering the changeroom.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited while in the changeroom.
- Please bring a lock to secure your personal items in the available day-lockers. Bags and jackets are not permitted on the Fitness Centre floor. Locks are available for purchase if needed. The Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre has the right to remove any locks left on lockers overnight. Please see Member Services to inquire about monthly locker rental.
- The Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Our facility is a scent-free facility. Please avoid wearing perfume, aerosol-scented sprays, or scents in the facility.
- Please wipe down your locker after use.
On the Floor
- Always wipe down and clean equipment after each use.
- Be respectful of others and keep the space organized and clean. Please return and sanitize all free weights and equipment to storage racks after each use.
- Please be mindful of other members while you rest between sets. Avoid taking rests on benches you don’t need for your workout as other members may want to use them.
- Please do not move larger equipment (ie. bikes, rowers, etc.).
- Please follow the posted track direction.
- Do not stop or stand on the track.
- If listening to music with earbuds, please keep the volume low.
- The inside lane is for walking.
- The middle lane is for passing.
- The outside lane is for running.
- Please pass only when it is safe to do so.
- Pre-booking is recommended to reserve your spot in class. Please arrive to class five minutes prior to start time.
- Please advise your class instructor if you are new, have an injury, or medical condition.
- Class cancellation policy — Be sure to cancel a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the class start time to avoid forfeiting your class credit and, when applicable, to allow another member from our waitlist to join.
- Memberships — There are no refunds, holds, or transfers for any memberships. Holds or credits for 6 month or 1-year memberships are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations for monthly memberships are available at any time with 14 days notice via email to email@example.com
- Classes and Passes — Class drop-ins and class passes are non-refundable.
- Programs and Workshops — Programs and workshops are eligible for a full refund up until the start date. Once a program or workshop has begun there are no refunds. Credits are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy for Services
- There are no refunds, holds, or transfers for any services and service packages. Holds are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents.
- Clients must give 24-hours notice when canceling or rescheduling a session. If a client gives 24-hours notice, they can change or cancel their session at no additional cost. If a client does not provide 24-hours notice, they will be charged in full for that session, and their trainer or coach will utilize that time to work on their program.
- Small Group Training Membership — There are no refunds for services memberships. Holds or credits are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents. Cancellation for Small Group Training memberships are available at any time with 14-days notice via email to email@example.com.
- Wellness Sessions — Clients must give 48-hours notice when canceling or rescheduling a Wellness Session. If a client gives 48-hours notice, they can change or cancel their session at no additional cost. If a client does not provide 48-hours notice, they will be charged in full for that Wellness Session.