- Members and guests must observe the Fitness Centre policies and etiquette at all times.
- Outdoor footwear, food, and hot beverages are not permitted in the Fitness Centre.
- Outside equipment is not permitted in the Fitness Centre.
- Please avoid wearing perfume or scents in the Fitness Centre.
- If you would like to listen to audio of your own choice please use headphones or earbuds as personal speakers are not permitted.
- The Fitness Centre is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property. Please store your personal property in a day locker during your visit. Locks are available for purchase at the desk.
- Outside trainers and/or coaches are not permitted to train clients in our facility.
- Instructions from staff must be adhered to at all times.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, suspend or cancel membership if rules and policies are not followed. A verbal and/or written warning will be given first. Failure to comply will result in suspension or cancellation of facility access and/or membership without refund.
- Management and staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at any time or to remove persons guilty of disruptive or disorderly conduct – including, but not limited to; verbally or physically threatening staff or other persons, swearing aloud, dangerous and/or disruptive behaviour and gaining unauthorized and/or wrongful access.
- Patrons are required to wear reasonable work-out attire while using the Fitness Centre, including tops and shoes.
- Patrons must be 15 years or older to use the Fitness Centre except when working with a Fitness Centre service provider.
- We do not accept $100 bills
Entering the Sport Manitoba Facility
- We recommend wearing a mask when not participating in physical activity and encourage all visitors to observe physical distancing guidelines.
- Please self-screen for COVID-19 before arriving at the facility — if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter.
Entering the Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre
- Pre-booking your Fitness Centre time slot is available through the Fitness Centre App but not required to join a Fitness Centre time slot. Pre-booking is not required for Fitness Centre classes, but it is recommended if you would like to reserve your spot.
- Please remove your outdoor shoes before entering the changeroom.
- Please bring a lock to secure your personal items in the available day-lockers. Bags and jackets are not permitted on the Fitness Centre floor. Locks are available for purchase if needed. The Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre has the right to remove any locks left on lockers overnight. Please see Member Services to inquire about monthly locker rental.
- The Sport Manitoba Fitness Centre is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Shower amenities are available.
- Please wipe down your locker before and after use.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited while in the changeroom.
On the Floor
- Always wipe down and clean equipment before and after each use.
- Be respectful of others and keep the space organized and clean. Please return and sanitize all free weights and equipment to storage racks after each use.
- Please do not move larger equipment (ie. bikes, rowers, etc.)
- Please follow the posted track direction.
- Do not stop or stand on the track.
- If listening to music with earbuds, please keep the volume low.
- Inside lane is for walking
- Middle lane is for passing
- Outside lane is for running
- Please pass only when it is safe to do so.
- Pre-booking is recommended to reserve your spot in class. Please arrive to class five minutes prior to start time.
- Please advise your class instructor if you are new, have an injury, or medical condition.
- Class cancellation policy — Be sure to cancel a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the class start time to avoid forfeiting your class and, when applicable, to allow another member from our waitlist to join.
- Memberships — There are no refunds, holds, or transfers for any memberships. Holds or credits for 6 month or 1-year memberships are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents emailed to email@example.com. Cancellation for monthly memberships are available at any time with 14 days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes and Passes — Drop-ins, a single class pass, and class passes are non-refundable.
- Programs and Workshops — Programs and workshops are eligible for a full refund up until the start date. Once a program or workshop has begun there are no refunds. Credits are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents emailed to email@example.com.
- Services — There are no refunds for services memberships and packages. Holds or credits are granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents. Cancellation for Small Group Training memberships are available at any time with 14-days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy for Services
- Personal training clients must give 24-hours notice when canceling or rescheduling a session. If a client gives 24-hours notice, they can change or cancel their session at no additional cost. If a client does not provide 24-hours notice, they will be charged in full for that session, and their trainer or coach will utilize that time to work on their program.