The Canada Games Sport for Life Fitness Centre located in downtown Winnipeg in the Exchange District, offers several different gym memberships including youth, student, senior, and corporate. Pay monthly with no contract, drop-in or sign up for a year. You have the flexibility to choose the right option for you!
Best of all, we publish all our prices, all the time! No hidden fees, no gimmicks, no sales staff.
Gym Membership Benefits
- Complimentary fitness, yoga and spin classes offered weekly: 100 FREE classes per year included in your annual membership (monthly membership includes eight classes, six-month membership includes 50 classes)
- Access to our new facility which includes lots of natural light and gorgeous views of Winnipeg, a three-lane 160m indoor track, fitness/yoga and spin studios, and open court time
- State of the art equipment featuring Woodway, Jacobs Ladder, Atlantis Strength Machines, TRX, ViPR, Kettlebells…and more!
- FREE consultation with one of our expert trainers
- Discounted rates and pre-registration for speciality programs, workshops and events
- Access to an indoor parkade ($2/hour)
- FREE indoor bike storage
- Change rooms with shower amenities and FREE day lockers
Standard Membership Rates
Monthly Auto-pay = $47/month (credit card required for auto-renew, cancel anytime with 30 days notice)
One Month = $56 (nothing to cancel)
Six Months = $259 (43.17/mth)
One Year = $459 (38.25/mth)
Get started with our $25 one-month trial offer! You can test out our cushy new track, lift some weights and sample up to eight classes. There is nothing to cancel when your trial ends!
Membership Refund and Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds, holds, transfers or freezes for all memberships. Cancellation for six months or one-year membership is granted for medical reasons only with required supporting documents emailed to email@example.com. Cancellation for monthly auto-pay memberships are available at any time with 30 days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, a signed waiver is required to access the fitness centre and you can find our policies and etiquette here.
Gym Membership Questions
If you have questions, our Guest Services team is here for you...contact us. We don't have sales staff. You don't have to come in for a tour to find out our prices (but you are welcome to drop in and take a look around when we are open). If you can't find your answer on our website we will happily answer all your questions with a simple phone call or email...contact us. You can also see what others are saying about us here.